lays down on the floor and screams about inadequate amounts of queer girls on my tv
my mother must be so proud of her lazy, rebellious, anxiety-ridden, depressed, gay child
Do you ever wonder about how an author would describe you in a novel? Not only your appearance but the way you talk and laugh and hold yourself and all the expressions on your face?
“And then there’s this asshole”
- me at the beginning of the semester: i'm gonna live, i'm gonna fly
- me now: i'm gonna fail, i'm gonna die
I am that type of douchebag friend who doesn’t talk with you for weeks but still cares about you and hopes you still care too.
I’m exhausted from all this studying I haven’t done
i use humor to mask the fact that i want to fall off the face of the earth
- Mom: ' well you need to call them and ask.'
- Me: i dont think you understand how much i cannot do that.
- friends: i need a new profile picture
- me: i need a new face